Drawworks is the core part of Drilling Rig. it is used for operation of lifting or laying down mast, hoisting or descending drilling tools and casings.
Technical performances and structure features
1. All bearings are rolling bearings . The shafts are made of alloy steel.
2. The chains are pressure lubricated.
3. The drum is grooved. The low-speed & high-speed ends of the drum shaft are equipped with ventilating pneumatic tube clutch. The brake rim (or disc) is water cooled and the surface is medium-frequency induction hardened that provides excellent wear-resistance capacity and long service life.
4. The contours of the sprocket teeth are medium frequency induction hardened. All transmission clutches are of involute spline type.
5. The main brake is hydraulic disc brake, and the auxiliary brake is electromagnetic eddy current brake or EATON brake.
Technical Performances and Structure Features of the Single-shaft Electric Drawwork
1.The drawwork is single-shaft with grooved drum structure, has less spare parts, small cubage, light weight compared with the products of the same kind.
2.The drum shaft is driven by the gear reducer which power originate from a DC or AC-VF motor,it can also be driven by compound operation of two motors. AC-VF motor make the drawworks has a wider timing scope, the speed can be regulate smoothly between 0-140Hz.
3.High transmission efficiency gear, small oscillation, low noise, long service life.
4.The main brake of the drawworks is hydraulic disc brake while the auxiliary brake is energy- consumption brake or EATON brake.
5.The drawworks is equipped with independent numerical-control AC-VF transmission device and automatic control system(ACS),it can feed bit automatically; Real-time monitoring and analysising of bit feeding and infixing, get the optimal drilling.
Main technical specifications