Trailer-mounted Drilling Rig
* This kind of drilling rigs are designed and manufactured in accordance with API Spec Q1、4F、7k、8C and RP500，GB3826.1、GB3836.2 GB7258，SY6584 standards as well as“3C”compulsory standard.
* These drilling rigs have following advantages: reasonable design structures and high integration , a small working space and a reliable transmission.
* The heavy-duty trailer is equipped with some desert tires and large-span axles to improve the mobility and the cross-country performance.
* A high transmission efficiency and performance reliability can be maintained by a smart assembly and a utilization of two CAT 3408 diesels and ALLISON hydraulic transmission box.
* The drawworks is double- drum type, with which the hydraulic disc brake is equipped as main brake and air water-cooling disc brake (Model EATON WCB324) is equipped as auxiliary brake.
* The derrick which is front -open type and has two –section structure with an inclination angle or erective sections can be lifted up or fallen down and telescoped.
* The substructure has a parallelogram integral structure for easy transportation and installation, which can be risen by 6 setbacks spirally.
* This kind of drilling rigs with desert adaptability design also have good anti-dust and high/low- temperature-proof performances.
* Safety and inspection measures are strengthened under the guidance of the design concept of “Humanism Above All” to meet the requirements of HSE.
Main technical specification for trailer-mounted drilling rigs